Monday, September 28, 2009

.... and its moments like these which make me realize that the best decision of my life was to stay single ;)

Yes, I read a post by a certain someone about all the things he hates in us, the women, and honestly it had me in splits..but dude.... You GOTTA look at your breed carefully.. Contemplate...ARE YOU ANY BETTER ? :P

1. I hate guys who love to be the machos, out of the fear of being called gay. They are unable to reveal their mooning, mushy side to the JOCKS and the DUDES that surround them..but ohohoooo watch them talk to their girls n the middle of the night, They transform into ULTIMATE NEEDY puppies. "Dont leave me"..."Ammm (deeep sexy hurtful voice).. i was amm(still deep) so upset when u hung up last night that ammmm(depth at its peak) i finished a whole pack of cigs for you (now it starts cracking)"
Pfffff ..hahahahaa.. get a life :D admit that its only cuz you are an imbecile OCCASINAL chain smoker :D

2. I hate it when guys stereotype girls into categories. Just because a girl is happy go lucky in nature somehow gives them a signal that she is THE FLIRT..
just because a girl is quiet and shy.. gives them the clue.. ohohooo the GAL is deeep..
and just because a girl wants to dress up nicely for her ownself...
ooo the DESPO...confession! women dress up to brag to other women ! :P they want to show off their clothes to THEM! not YOU guys=p

3. I hate it when guys ki "khushfehmiyaan" take their imagination to the heights of ridiculousness. "That girl was totally checking me out"
uhhh...why?
"I saw her looking at me when i gave her the notes"
uhhh.. so?
"So dude!! SHE WANTS ME!!!"

HA HA HEY HEY HO HO HAH! (thats what i think) :D

4. I hate it when guys want to be with some girl desperately, make a cheap move on her and then upon rejection deny ever having hit on the girl... The way they act like they were'nt even saying what they said, instead start blaming the girl for her over-imagination. Hahaha

5. I hate it when some guys forget to look in the mirror before going out. And then find the prettiest girl in the room to hit on.... The confidaaaance is commendable indeed :P Guys who go for the looks ONLY trying to find the perfect *chickni* while themselves being unaware of their divine beauty, perfaaact hair style, smartest tightest clothes.. JEANS preferably.. and then ohh yes how can i forget.. a KAALA chashma (sunglasses)... :D

6. I hate it when guys fail to notice their abs of fat bulging out from the sides of their waist, but want their GAARLfrends to be the ultimate skinny sexies of the planet. :P
If you dont wanna work out, then neither do we... LEts make the worlds a fat globe of mayo, cheese, fat n OIL.... TOGETHER ;)

7. Chest hair!! Wtf! Guys who think that they look sexy when they have half-buttoned shirts with sticky black muck of grass peeking from every imaginable corner...
Makes me wanna run away to the balds :D.. and certain girls who do find the chest hair sexy.. well get it right you guys... Only upto a certain degree...
NAWWt a choking ball of fur making you look more gorilla like than you already are. So get it WAXED... Yes its gay but just DO IT!
or... get a front CLOSED shirt so that we can be spared the sight :P

8. I hate it when guys end up a relationship and when they have nothing hurtful to say, they call her a slut.. Just to piss her off... Cuz ofcourse, you call a girl THAT and you will definitely get some response :D :D

9. I hate it when guys hug their guy friends and after they are done hugging..keep their arms around them!!
OHKAYYY STOP EEET!
These public displays of affection are okay upto a certain limit :D

10. I hate the guys who have a zilllion friends (girls), but would themselves turn into the idiotic, possessive freaky, jealous boyfriends when their girlfriends do the same :S :P

11. Guys who watch mushy movies or watch hindi films and listen to mushy bollywood music in secret.. but the minute they are in public, they act as if Dude! this is sooo LAMO! Same goes for guys watching saas bahu and then abusing Ekta Kapoor.. HAHA Admit it! The mushy stuff isnt bad all the time...
Listening to metallica and Korn would not satisfy your romantic needs :D

12. And finally... I hate it when they go crazy while watching football, cricket, kabaddi, hockey.. etc etc
but when the girls watch something girly, make sure to ridicule them until they stop (which they dont) :P
I mean comeon, YOU LIKE sports.. we like CLOTHES.. Chill ! ;)
Ever seen a guy when he is watching football? or playing on his PS?? I have!
They "drool" in the same way we do while shopping.. but na na na... its us that are funny while buying clothes :D
Backoff.. World the fabric *fantasies*! :P

7 comments:

  1. you are dead....this post has so many loopholes...wait for my next week when my exams get over and you would get a befitting reply to it.....!!

    Till next time,
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA
    its NAWT a generalization :D
    its the frequently observed guys around me :P
    loopholes :P
    HAHA urz had a gazillion too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ! :P Yeah ! LOL ! :P

    This was the first time I'm reading a post from Aimun the Jaamun and here is what I get to read

    *12 confusions and peculiar-ism Aimun suffers from!!!*

    I can hit you back with apt response to every point that you made out here, but I would prefer giving it to you in a chat box, coz I won't like to ridicule a sweet-pretty girl, who is my friend too in front of the blogging world ! :P

    Post was as good as you are, and I do agree on certain points, but these are not 'good enough' for me !

    *You are so stuck in my heart, like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are!* :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that inspiration was not me

    Do agree with 2,3 & 4 but not with the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loopholes in my....hahah..bring them on....i wld like to reply them....btw jst see the comments and their reply on my blog....watt lagayi hain sabki :D

    its a challenge...take it or ur a looser in any case :D

    Cheers,
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  6. @saurav

    :D
    yessss these are not declarations.. certain observations leading me to segment your breeed :D
    the good kind isnt in it yet :P

    @survivor
    well your agreeing with just one was enough :P
    and no i am not targeting you ? :P
    why do feel so?

    @amit
    NO DEBATES :P
    No no no :P

    yes i am a loser :D
    No debates :P
    you can however comment on my loopholes =p
    id love to know abt what you have to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe and finally i'm here to commend my best frnd on every single point:D LOL

    They say 'Aurat k dil ka dard Aurat he samajh sakte hai':P

    I've been Loling ever since i read the post..It was hilarious, as long as you accept the fact that these are not generalizations:p

    PUKE PUKE PUKE @ Chest Hair!!

    P.S Staying away is the best option! Love the way you write and the light headed-ness you inflict!:D

    ReplyDelete